Jay Edward Roth (b. 1975 Willimantic, Ct) is an American artist who lives and works in Philadelphia. His current work examines representations of entitlement and exclusion in multiple contexts. Whether exploring national identity, commercial consumption, or mental health and trauma, he is drawn to images that reflect how the meaning of objects change over time.
- Noyes Museum of Art. RAW 2020 Annal Juried Exhibition. January 10th - March 29th 2020.
- 215 | 610 CONTEMPORARY Juried Exhibition. Delaware County Community College
- Encounters with Whitman, June 7th-16th, 2019. Da Vinci Art Alliance. Juror: Paul Cava
- Photography 38 February 2 – March 24, 2019. Perkins Center for the Arts. Juror: Paul Cava
- Winter Blues: Hamilton Street Gallery. December 2018.
- Woodmere Art Museum 77th Annual Juried Exhibition: June 6th 2018 Through September 3rd 2018: Syd Carpenter, Juror.
- DaVinci Art Alliance Open Lens IV Juried Exhibition Feb, 2018: http://www.davinciartalliance.org/openlensiv
- Humble Arts Foundation Blog Post, July, 2017: http://hafny.org/blog/2017/8/a-massive-mix-of-work-ppac
- Philadelphia Photo Arts Center Member show July, 2018
- First Friday Showing sponsored by Philadelphia Photo Arts Center, April 2017https://www.philaphotoarts.org/event/jay-roth-at-front-street-cafe/
- CFEVA Open Studios October 2016